Australia Day Council NT Community Grants
Funding is available for not for profits, local government or community groups
- The event must be free to attend
- The event must be inclusive to all members of the community
- The event must be recognising or celebrating Australia Day
- The event must be held within two weeks of Australia Day, 26 January
- The event must be held within the Northern Territory
- Grant are available for up to $3,000.00
Celebrating Aboriginal Culture (Australia Day) Grants
The Celebrating Aboriginal Culture (Australia Day) is run by the Office of Aboriginal Affairs. This grant aims to provide funding to Aboriginal Territorians and in particular remote communities to recognise and support how Aboriginal people want to celebrate and commemorate culture, language, history and achievements.
Australia Day 2024 Community Event Grants
The National Australia Day Council (NADC) – with the support of the Federal Government – provide funding each year to community groups and councils to support local participation in Australia Day activities.
These events use the NADC’s ‘Reflect. Respect. Celebrate. We’re all part of the story’ branding and aim to be inclusive of all Australians.